Multinational Businesses and Individuals
Multinational businesses have special challenges and risks, whether based inside or outside the United States.
HKGLLP can help you navigate issues such as:
- Inbound and outbound business start-up
- Transfer pricing, planning and compliance
- Sourcing of income and foreign tax credits
- Intercompany agreements
- International tax audits
- VAT considerations
- Foreign tax withholding and treaty issues
- U.S. compliance (Forms 5471, 1118, 5472)
- Dividend repatriation policy
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- FIN 48 analysis and reports
- Expatriation filings (IRS form 8854) and related analysis
- Expatriate consulting
- Tax equalization calculation
- Preparation of business plan for E-2 Visa applications
- International gift and estate tax advice and reporting
With affiliated accounting and legal partners through INPACT in most foreign markets, we are ready and able to help you lower your worldwide effective tax rate.
In country support
Many of our clients appreciate that our global business consultants can advise them on financial, operational, and accounting matters in foreign markets with the same quality of advice and value-added service that we provide in the United States. Our team of global business consultants, supplier development engineers, technicians, international tax specialists, and internal auditors and accountants with global experience can help you develop and implement international business strategies. HKG can help with a comprehensive array of services that ranges from international tax planning and compliance to help you select staff that can successfully complete international projects.
HKGLLP CPA | Certified Public Accountants | Tax Advisory | Copyright 2013 | All Rights Reserved